5 Keys To A Better Life
- Tuesday, 27 October 2015 09:43
Obstacles in life aren’t there for us to conquer, their purpose is to prevent us from moving off course. Understand that more time must be spent on where we are going and not becoming a master at overcoming obstacles. There is no joy in overcoming if we are never moving forward. There is no victory if we win a few battles and lose the war. Listed below are 5 keys to living a better life.
- Your first major goal reached is the hardest. Whether it be finishing your education, landing that dream job, starting a business or meeting that someone special, reaching it unlocks your potential.
- Spend time with those that have accomplished more than you. Their way of thinking will rub off on you. Their accomplishments were a combination of hard work and a certain way of thinking, hanging around them will help form your own way of thinking.
- If you did it once, you can do it again. There is a song by Tye Tribbett that says “…if He did it before He can do it again…”, if God did it once He can do it again. In turn, if we were able to reach our goals once, failure cannot prevent us from doing it again!
- Know the difference between surviving and thriving. Life is more than just making it through the day hoping everything is going to be alright. Be the architect of your life. Strategize, Plan and Execute! Watch how life turns from you waiting on it to it waiting on you.
- After becoming the captain of your ship, choices are abundant. Thriving in life builds the confidence to take on all that life throws your way. That lifestyle will open many doors of opportunity. Sky is the limit, chose wisely the direction you point your life.